Sunday, February 1, 2009

A Note From Bella

It won't be long. I'm big as a horse, or is it a house? I now waddle around and even one step to go outdoors is a big deal but somehow I manage to clear it.

I had a new experience. My mom gave me something I'd never seen before. It smelled divine, was big and looked like I could eat it. I had no idea what it was but boy was I excited. My tail even made those new movements that it never used to do. I heard my mom call it "wagging" and it made her very happy. She got her camera:
Photobucket

It's a BONE! A real bone with marrow and lots of good things on it to chew. I had the time of my life.

Oh, in that picture you can see how big I am. Today I'm not eating much food and have started scratching my blankets. I'm getting ready.

To be continued......

1 comment:

  1. Get used to that wagging, Bella, you will be feeling it for the rest of your life! We're all cheering you on and can't wait for the happy news that your puppies have arrived. Be happy, be well!

    ReplyDelete